Our swimming programme is designed for children between the ages of 12 and 18 who are already familiar with the 4 swimming styles.
The programme aims to provide training which perfects the young swimmer’s technique in each of the 4 styles as well as developing his/her physical condition through both general and aquatic sports training.
Specific objectives go beyond developing swimming technique and include:
- Contributing to the swimmer’s physical, emotional and social development
- Promoting an active lifestyle through sport
- Improving strength, endurance, flexibility and speed.
- Improving body posture
- Increasing confidence, security and self-esteem.
Each 90 minute session is distributed as follows:
- 30 minutes functional training in the group training area
- 30 minutes swimming
- 30 minutes aquatic sports
Aquatic activities include waterpolo, synchronised swimming, aquatic life-saving, swimming with fins and monofin, aquatic volleyball, diving...
Besides initiating the swimmer in the practice of these sports by providing technical and tactical training in each of them, a recreational activity which improves physical condition is also provided.