The aim of these courses is to help babies adapt to the aquatic environment. They will become familiar with the water, gain confidence through cognitive stimulation, psychomotor, and socio-affective activities. This will result in enjoyment of the aquatic environment for both parents and babies.
- To favour the relationship between parents and babies, enhancing the emotional tie between them.
- To respect the baby’s learning pace.
- To boost the baby’s attention capacity through games.
- The assist the baby as he starts to find out about different body parts and movements.
- To assist the baby experience sensations through different movements.